Job openings will appear here and on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. You must register/log-in to submit a job posting. All posts require approval before being published.
Join the Woodstock Independent Team.
Job Description– Sales leader to build on, develop and improve The Independent’s advertising sales strategies in print and digital products.
Part-time. Flexible. Potential for full-time. Commission-based.
• Sell compelling solutions that deliver results to area businesses
• Establish lead development process that tracks potential new customers
• Deliver consistent and reliable advertising sales forecasts on a monthly basis
• Expand our portfolio of print and digital offerings
• Report results to customers
Knowledge & Skills
• Desire to work in an unstructured, entrepreneurial environment
• High EQ and ability to interface with many types of people
• Interest in being involved in our community
• Team player with a sense of humor and looking to have fun!
• Live in Woodstock or have strong ties to the area
• Experience in all major social media platforms and digital marketing
• Knowledge of WordPress and InDesign a plus but not a requirement
Interested parties, please submit your resume and contact information to email@example.com