Job openings will appear here and on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. You must register/log-in to submit a job posting. All posts require approval before being published.
Join the Woodstock Independent Team.
Seeking a creative person who will use graphic design to improve service to our readers and advertisers. Part-time position for someone looking for a fun side-hustle.
• Create advertising messages and ads that support customer objectives
• Work closely with the Advertising Rep to develop “pitches”
• Assist in the development, design and layout of print and digital products
• Paginate the print product
• Manage updates to the website, social media and other digital products
• Support execution and launch of new company products
• Maintain a critical and creative eye on all products
• Advance our brand marketing efforts across print, digital and social properties
Knowledge & Skills
• High degree of creativity and an interest in creating and pushing new ideas
• Desire to work in an unstructured, entrepreneurial environment
• Team player with a sense of humor and looking to have fun!
• Live in Woodstock or have strong ties to the area
• Extensive knowledge of WordPress and InDesign
• Experience in all major social media platforms and digital marketing
Interested parties, please submit your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org